Barring express, written, conflicting provisions, these general terms and conditions apply to every order. These general terms and conditions always prevail over all other terms and conditions of the buyer.
1. Unless expressly stated otherwise by Katza Group bvba / Aartefacto, the placing of the order will result in an agreement between Katza Group bvba / Aartefacto and the buyer. A start of execution counts as confirmation, unless it has been done with reservation.
2. Any cancellation of order must be made in writing. In case of cancellation, the buyer will owe a fixed fee of 20% of the price of the order for standard goods. 100% is however charged for personalized goods.
3. The data concerning the delivery time are assumed to have been communicated only for indicative purposes and are therefore non-binding so that any non-observance of them can not entitle to compensation and / or interest on the part of Katza Group bvba / Aartefacto nor can they lead to dissolution of the agreement.
The additional costs for the execution - at the request of the buyer - of the delivery in a shorter period than the normal or agreed term, give rise to a price increase.
4. The risk passes at the moment when the goods leave our premises.
If costs have to be incurred for shipping and transport, these will be communicated on the quotation or order form as these prices may vary depending on where the ordered goods are to be delivered.
5. If the purchase has been made in our business premises, the buyer expressly acknowledges, by taking the goods, that the merchandise complies with his order and is free from any visible defect.
In case the goods are shipped, the buyer must inspect the goods immediately upon receipt for any defects. To be valid, every complaint must be reported by registered mail within eight days following delivery.
Hidden defects can only give rise to compensation if they are notified by registered mail within three months after reception. However, Katza Group bvba / Aartefacto can not be held liable for hidden defects.
6. Invoices must be paid at the latest by the due date stated on the invoice by electronic transfer to the account number stated on the front of the invoice, unless otherwise agreed. In the absence of due date, invoices are payable within 8 days of receipt. Invoices must be protested by registered mail within eight days after receipt of the invoice. After the expiry of this period, the invoices are deemed to have been fully accepted.
In the event of non-payment, the invoice amount will be automatically and without a notice of default being required, increased by a flat-rate compensation clause of 10%, with a minimum of € 50, and with late payment interest of 10% per year.
7. The delivered goods remain the property of Katza Group bvba / Aartefacto until the date of full payment by the buyer. All possible costs of revocation are at the expense of the buyer. The buyer must inform Katza Group bvba / Aartefacto in writing at the time of the order if the ordered goods will be placed in a space rented by the buyer. The buyer shall be liable if he has not informed the lessor of the retention of title that exists under Katza Group bvba / Aartefacto.
8. Standard combinations of table runners, placemats, bread baskets and menu books can be returned or exchanged 14 days after purchase. Customized combinations are NOT covered by this return right.
9. In case of a dispute, unless the law prescribes otherwise, only the courts of Tongeren have jurisdiction and Belgian law is always applicable.
Katza Group bvba / Aartefacto
Sint-Truidersteenweg 161 / B-3700 Tongeren
+32 12 69 43 10
BTW BE 0552 570 990
IBAN BE13 1030 3974 7739